It is the mission of FitzoneTV.com to deliver comprehensive, balanced, and unbiased coverage of the latest developments in the fields of business, technology, science, politics, and health. Our editorial policy details how we decide what goes up on our site, what tools we use to evaluate their usefulness, how we separate advertising and sponsored content from news content, how we handle outside financial and other influences, and how you can get in touch with us if you have any questions or feedback.
About This Policy
When we say “FitzoneTV,” “We,” or “fitzonetv.com,” we mean Fitzone TV and any other business under our management (for example a subsidiary that we own). When we say “website,” we’re referring to https://fitzonetv.com. You may learn more about our firm, and our services in the “About Us” area of our website and please visit the “Contact Us” section to get in touch with us
FitzoneTV.com abides by our Editorial Policy. When you leave the fitzonetv.com website, be sure to check out the editorial policy of each site you visit. When you click on a link to another website, we are no longer responsible for the content on that site.
Our Information Gathering Methods
Everything you see on our site that we claim as our own was either made by us or comes from content sources whose vetting procedures we’ve deemed adequate. Our content is authored by in-house authors or by freelance journalists we hire to cover specific beats. All content submissions are verified by our in-house editors to ensure they are well-balanced and that the content’s stated learning objectives are really achieved. Third-party editorial content comes from a wide variety of sources, including government agencies, non-profit organizations, universities, and critical stakeholders. Before posting content from other sources, our editorial team ensures it meets our standards for accuracy, fairness, completeness, and timeliness. Spot-checking and our prior evaluation of possible sources of information and of the editorial procedures employed by the information provider are used when a comprehensive review is not feasible (for example, in the case of the use of government agency news releases). We only use third-party content that has been vetted by the provider or by experts in the industry. Parts of our website feature materials produced in collaboration with business sponsors and event planners. We make it abundantly obvious to the user in these sections that the information has not been reviewed by our editorial staff. Site content is reviewed frequently by FitzoneTV to ensure continued relevance. Incorrect or outdated material is either amended, relocated to an archive (where it will stay accessible), or removed. Whenever this occurs, we can make a note of it in the editor’s comments.
Connecting to external resources via links
All across this website, you’ll find links to other websites or logos of other businesses. We do not want users to think that by including these logos and links on our site that we endorse or recommend them. We always make it obvious when we are making a recommendation and why a certain logo or link is being used. Our sites are built with the intention of alerting you to the fact that you are about to leave them and enter another, so that you may make an informed decision about whether or not to proceed.
The Role of External Factors and Financial Data
Like most news outlets on the web, FitzoneTV.com is supported by advertising and sponsorship such as banner ads, native ads, video ads, and sponsored posts. The following guidelines are followed whenever we engage in any sort of financial partnership or sponsorship:
- Our sponsored content and regular posts are easily distinguishable from one another.
- Advertisement income, commissions on consumer purchases, and fees based on consumer use of links to other websites are all possible forms of revenue that we could get from third parties in connection with advertising sponsored by others on our website.
- Except where we expressly state otherwise, we do not intend for any mention of, or connection to, any other website, any logo or mark of any company, or any co-branding to be seen as an endorsement of any kind.
- Our website’s research materials will always include explicit attribution to the author or source, as well as the date the information was compiled or updated. The real author of the content and others who have had a meaningful involvement in writing, editing, or otherwise preparing the information will be made apparent whenever we publish content that is the outcome of case studies, projects, or academic research.
- If you’d like to write for us, you’ll need to fill out a conflict of interest form in which you’ll be asked to disclose any financial interests or affiliations that could affect the information you offer (or give the appearance of doing so). If we determine that the potential for bias is high, we will demand that any relevant conflicts of interest be made public in conjunction with any relevant information on our website. Similar standards are placed on the members of our editorial boards.
Please let us know if you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions regarding this editorial policy or our websites. Send an email to [email protected] if you’d like to get in touch.