Who Is Joe Tsai’s Wife? Joe Defended Kyrie Irving For Promoting Anti-Semitic Film!

Joe Tsai AKA Joseph Tsai is the governor of the NBA’s Brooklyn Nets and the chairman of BSE Global, which operates the NBA team, its arena Barclays Center, the NBA G League’s Long Island Nets, and the NBA 2K League’s Nets Gaming Crew.

Tsai also owns the National Lacrosse League’s San Diego Seals and Las Vegas Desert Dogs, as well as the WNBA’s New York Liberty women’s basketball club. Several sports media and technology companies in North America, Europe, and Asia are owned by Tsai, as well as the Premier Lacrosse League and Los Angeles FC of Major League Soccer.

In addition to his career, people are curious about his personal life, specifically his partner. Please read on for further information.

Who Is Joe Tsai’s Wife?

Joe Tsai is happily married to Clara Wu Tsai. They tied the knot on October 4, 1996.

Who Is Joe Tsai's Wife? Joe Defended Kyrie Irving For Promoting Anti-Semitic Film!

Clara Wu Tsai is a businesswoman, a philanthropist, and an activist for criminal justice in the United States. She is a co-owner of the Brooklyn Nets, the New York Liberty, the San Diego Seals, and the Barclays Center.

She is one of the people who started REFORM Alliance, a group that works to change the way prisons and parole work in the United States.

Also Read: Who Is Lauren Freeman’s Husband? She Is Married To Dr. Forrest Roth

Wu Tsai was born in Lawrence, Kansas to Dr. De Min Wu and Chin-Sha Wu, who were immigrants.

Clara Wu used to be a senior manager and vice president at American Express. She worked in the business analysis unit of the finance group. She has worked hard on community research projects, worked to make sure everyone has the same chances and fought for social justice. Wu Tsai’s business ventures have shown how much she cares about helping others.

Who Is Joe Tsai's Wife? Joe Defended Kyrie Irving For Promoting Anti-Semitic Film!

The couple is blessed with three children, Alex, Dash, and Jacob. Their daughter Alex is Majoring in Computer Science / Management Science and doing Engineering at Stanford and plays on the lacrosse team.

Joe Tsai Says Kyrie Irving Is Not Antisemitic

Joe Tsai said he recently spent “quality time” with basketball star Kyrie Irving. He also defended Irving against criticism for promoting an anti-Semitic movie.

“Yesterday, Clara and I met Kyrie and his family,” Tsai wrote on Twitter.

“We spent a lot of time together getting to know each other, and it’s clear to me that Kyrie doesn’t hate Jews or anyone else,” Tsai said.

Who Is Joe Tsai's Wife? Joe Defended Kyrie Irving For Promoting Anti-Semitic Film!

In October, Irving tweeted a link to the Amazon Prime movie “Hebrews to Negroes: Wake Up Black America.”

Rolling Stone said that the documentary was criticized for spreading antisemitism, such as the false claim that Jews worship Satan.

Also Read: Tia Maria Torres Husband – Is She Still Married To Aren Jackson?

Know About Joe And Clara’s Net Worth

Joe and Clara Tsai are a couple who have a lot of money. Joe’s real net worth is $7.9 billion dollars. Forbes says that Joe is the world’s 254th richest person. When his wife’s net worth is added, they are worth more than $8 billion.

Joe Tsai – BSE Global

He is the vice chairman of Alibaba Group and also one of its founders. After Jack Ma, he is the second-largest individual shareholder in the company.

In 2018, he bought 49% of the Brooklyn Nets team in the National Basketball Association. The next year, he bought the other 51%. He has a bachelor’s degree in economics and East Asian studies and a law degree from Yale University. Tsai is from Taiwan, but she has a Canadian passport.

Leave a Comment